“The face oil to end all face oils”...
... was ridiculously expensive so, we got inspired, flew to France, and made our own luxuriously potent botanical-packed facial oil serum. It’s our first limited run, exceptional quality formulation, designed to make skincare shopping simple and less splurgy!
Hands down the most requested product from our community of over 60,000 skincare enthusiasts, we’ve been in development for over a year in partnership with our laboratory in France.
Due to high demand, sell out risk is very high.
POWERED BY OUR UNIQUEVCETM System
Comparable products cost much more.
Inspired only by stand-out products in the market.
Skincare shopping made better.
95% Natural Ingredients
The KG185 formula is a blend of 23 of the world’s most luxuriously potent botanicals.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract
- Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract
- Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract
- Lamium Album (White Nettle) Flower Extract
- Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower Oil)
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Oil
- Cupressus Sempervirens Oil
- Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Fruit Oil
- Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Gum Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
How To Use
1 Place 4 or 5 drops of oil in hand.
2 Rub hands together and press serum onto face and neck.
3 Can be used morning or night.
Decoding The Box
The product name denotes the price of the comparable products ($185)
The generic name of the product, in other words, what it is
Calls outs of some things that you may care about
It’s A Movement
“We’ve learned so much over the last 3 years developing our comparison tool with the help of our cosmetic chemist and talking to our users on a daily basis.” Terry
“We have helped countless people identify more affordable versions of the products they love and covet, but there were still many that we couldn’t find comparable products for so with Khyn & Grail, we’re making them!” Monieka
Khyn & Grail (pronounced “KIN” & Grail) was founded by Monieka & Terry, founders of the world’s best skincare product comparison tool, Skincare Compare by SKINSKOOL.
Repair. Regenerate. Replenish.
MultitaskingWorks to address almost every skin concern. All the nutrition your skin could ever need.
Anti-AgingContains minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, phytoceramides, aminos, and omega fatty acids to fight the signs of aging and create smooth, firm and glowing skin.
Conscious BeautyContains 95% natural ingredients. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Made in France.
Vitamin RichAnti-inflammatory effects. Vitamins A, D, and E protect skin from everyday environmental stressors.
Save 40% or more on our pre-order sale!Limited Time Offer - Only 1,000 available at the pre-order price
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or change your order.
The first batch is on the way! Orders are expected to begin shipping in May. As a pre-order customer, you can cancel at anytime before shipping and you will receive regular updates on delivery status.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Skinskool Inc, is the creator of the Skincare Compare™ Dupe Finder. Discover products with similar ingredients and make better buying decisions at skinskoolbeauty.com
We only sell online. No retail and no celebrity influencers means you get more for your money.
Khyn & Grail is pronounced "Kin & Grail", which incidentally is what we wanted to call our brand but there are about 100 other brands using the word "Kin". So alternate spelling it is! It stands for the fact that our products are "akin to" or "related to" the best holy grail products on the market.
Yes it is.